1 box brownie mix (425 grams)
18 graham crackers
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
12 large marshmallows, quartered
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line 8x8” pan with tin foil and grease well.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spread half of the brownie mixture into the prepared pan.
3. Place 9 graham crackers over brownie layer then sprinkle chocolate chips as well as marshmallow pieces over top and cover with 9 graham crackers. Spread remaining brownie mixture over graham cracker layer.
4. Bake brownies 25-30 minutes or until firm and toothpick comes out clean. Immediately upon removing brownies from oven, sprinkle over chocolate chips and when melted spread to cover top.
5. Let brownies cool completely then remove from pan and slice into squares. Serve & enjoy!
Makes 9.Posted 11 months ago with 6 notes